Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome Back to School!

I am excited for the new school year.  I love biology and I love teaching and I can't wait to meet all of you.  This is my class blog and this is where you will come to retake tests and quizzes, find study helps, or find out what you missed when you are absent.

Here is some helpful information below.
Disclosure- Click on this link to sign the disclosure digitally.
iPad contract-We will use iPads on a regular basis in my class. This is my iPad contract that I will need you to sign in order to use the iPads. We sill sign this during class, I just added a link in case your parents want to read over it.
Honors Biology Project List-I have 2 sections of honors biology, but any student can earn honors credit if you complete all of the honors projects. If you think you want to earn honors credit, but stay in your regular class talk with me and I can give you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment